The AAU Lacrosse program provides an avenue of competition for many ages as well as both genders. For more specific details on age divisions please visit www.aaulacrosse.org
The athlete's year of birth shall determine the age division in which
he/she will compete:
For more information on future events visit
· Insurance, including general liability and participant accident, is included as a benefit of membership.
· Low membership fees.
· Low tournament fees.
· Freedom and flexibly in conducting programs and hosting events.
· Multi-sport membership card allows participants to compete in any sport.
· Non-exclusive organization. Anyone can join.
· Easy online registration for membership, insurance certificates, license applications and events.
· Multi-year membership available – join for 1, 2 or 3 years.
· Level 3 Club Membership offering eligibility for tax-exempt status and to accept tax-exempt donations.
Number of views (4933) Comments (0)
Amishland AAU Grand Prix
Mizuno Midwest Classic
TN Girls AAU State District Championship
New River Invite
EIVA Grand Prix U15-U16
Big Sky VolleyFest
BATTLE OF THE BORDER SUPER REGIONAL
AAU Virginia 9U-14U DI State Championships
AAU Virginia Girls' DI 9th-11th State Championship
AAU Virginia Boys' DI 9th-11th State Championship