The AAU Lacrosse program provides an avenue of competition for many ages as well as both genders. For more specific details on age divisions please visit www.aaulacrosse.org
The athlete's year of birth shall determine the age division in which
he/she will compete:
For more information on future events visit
· Insurance, including general liability and participant accident, is included as a benefit of membership.
· Low membership fees.
· Low tournament fees.
· Freedom and flexibly in conducting programs and hosting events.
· Multi-sport membership card allows participants to compete in any sport.
· Non-exclusive organization. Anyone can join.
· Easy online registration for membership, insurance certificates, license applications and events.
· Multi-year membership available – join for 1, 2 or 3 years.
· Level 3 Club Membership offering eligibility for tax-exempt status and to accept tax-exempt donations.
Number of views (4956) Comments (0)
Poplar & Wolf Point Golf Tournament
High School Summer Shootout
KYA Summer Track Invitational
AAU Summer Slam
2021 Track & Field Season Finale Showcase - Helen
UEVA Clinic Series - ADK
SELRR Rollette Invitational
Florida Last Chance Qualifier
The 4th Annual Trinity Gay Memorial Classic