The AAU Lacrosse program provides an avenue of competition for many ages as well as both genders. For more specific details on age divisions please visit www.aaulacrosse.org
The athlete's year of birth shall determine the age division in which
he/she will compete:
For more information on future events visit
· Insurance, including general liability and participant accident, is included as a benefit of membership.
· Low membership fees.
· Low tournament fees.
· Freedom and flexibly in conducting programs and hosting events.
· Multi-sport membership card allows participants to compete in any sport.
· Non-exclusive organization. Anyone can join.
· Easy online registration for membership, insurance certificates, license applications and events.
· Multi-year membership available – join for 1, 2 or 3 years.
· Level 3 Club Membership offering eligibility for tax-exempt status and to accept tax-exempt donations.
Number of views (4963) Comments (0)
Camden Parker Boys Volleyball Combine
AAU Grinder Goblin
Canceled Bear A Boo Invite
UBVA Salt Lake Grand Prix 21
By The Beach Invitational
1st Annual AAU Membership Tourney
SoCal Cup League
2nd AAU Fall North Qualifier
2nd Fall AAU South Qualifier
Gold Rush Invite