No more than 1 year
1 year, less than 2 years
2 years, less than 4 years
2015 AAU Karate National Championships
June 30th—July 4th, 2015
Raleigh Convention Center
2015 AAU Junior Olympic Games
August 6th—August 8th, 2015
Hampton Roads, VA
· Nationally recognized non-profit organization.
· Insurance, including general liability and participant accident, is included as a benefit of membership.
· Low membership fees.
· Low tournament fees.
· Freedom and flexibly in conducting programs and hosting events.
· Multi-sport membership card allows participants to compete in any sport.
· Open entry to the National Championships – any individual or team can participate.
· Non-exclusive organization. Anyone can join.
· Easy online registration for membership, insurance certificates, license applications and events.
· Multi-year membership available – join for 1, 2 or 3 years.
· Level 3 Club Membership offering eligibility for tax-exempt status and to accept tax-exempt donations.
Number of views (9732) Comments (0)
Pre-Season Challenge 2022
Crown of the Carolinas
Bartlesville Gymnastics 56th Annual Invitational
Blue Sky Winter Boys Super Regional
2022 Glenn McCormick Memorial Invitational Dive Me
Flipping Over Cancer
2022 BOOMER SOONER KICKOFF CLASSIC
AAU Gulf District Cross Country Championship Meet
3rd Fall South Qualifier