No more than 1 year
1 year, less than 2 years
2 years, less than 4 years
2015 AAU Karate National Championships
June 30th—July 4th, 2015
Raleigh Convention Center
2015 AAU Junior Olympic Games
August 6th—August 8th, 2015
Hampton Roads, VA
· Nationally recognized non-profit organization.
· Insurance, including general liability and participant accident, is included as a benefit of membership.
· Low membership fees.
· Low tournament fees.
· Freedom and flexibly in conducting programs and hosting events.
· Multi-sport membership card allows participants to compete in any sport.
· Open entry to the National Championships – any individual or team can participate.
· Non-exclusive organization. Anyone can join.
· Easy online registration for membership, insurance certificates, license applications and events.
· Multi-year membership available – join for 1, 2 or 3 years.
· Level 3 Club Membership offering eligibility for tax-exempt status and to accept tax-exempt donations.
Number of views (9017) Comments (0)
Ten Point O's 7th Annual Upside of Downs Holiday C
Santa Hoops Classic
Rochester Mite Full-Ice
Capital Cup - Mite Full Ice
4th Annual Tonasket Tip Off
Winter Spectacular 2019
Bart Conner Winter Invite
Ice Breaker Invitational
Gymnastics of Illinois Junior Orginazation
4th Ugly Sweater Swim Meet