The AAU Softball program provides an avenue of competition for many ages as well as both genders. For more specific details on age divisions please visit www.aausoftball.org
The athlete's year of birth shall determine the age division in which he/she will compete:
For more information on future events visit
· Insurance, including general liability and participant accident, is included as a benefit of membership.
· Low membership fees.
· Low tournament fees.
· Freedom and flexibly in conducting programs and hosting events.
· Multi-sport membership card allows participants to compete in any sport.
· Non-exclusive organization. Anyone can join.
· Easy online registration for membership, insurance certificates, license applications and events.
· Multi-year membership available – join for 1, 2 or 3 years.
· Level 3 Club Membership offering eligibility for tax-exempt status and to accept tax-exempt donations.
Number of views (5008) Comments (0)
GSA BATTLE OF THE ELITE
Ryukyukan Karate Kobudo Tournament
Balln on the Beach
Keep it PlayHER Sports Camp and Clinic
56th Annual AAU National JUDO CHAMPIONSHIPS
Florida Middle School District Select Camp
509 Summer Showdown
JBJ Events Summer Grass Bash
Somerset Back to School Tournament